Get your Session today!
- Healing Treatments, $100.00 1 hr
- Virtually/Phone/In Person
A Reiki Session Can Help You With
- Reducing, Pain-Anxiety-Stress -Tension-Fatigue-Unwanted Habits
- Increasing, Energy-Clarity-Concentration-Creativity Self Confidence-Set New Life Intentions/Goals. Maintain Health & well-being.
- Complements other Therapies, Accelerate the Healing process after Injuries & Surgery
- Benefits Chronic & Acute Medical Conditions
- Past life work- Chakra Clearing – Healing experiences – Give Distance Healing to Another
You can give yourself Reiki and others- Learn Reiki, look into my Reiki class I hold monthly. Click Here
What is Reiki?Reiki is a Japanese healing technique based on the principle that the practitioner channels energy into the patient by means of touch, to activate the natural healing processes of the patient’s body and restore physical and emotional well-being. You can receive Reiki by a practitioner in a session, and you can learn this technique to apply Reiki to yourself and others. Book a treatment with Kathy & learn more.
What is Holy Fire®Reiki?
As we are constantly evolving so is Reiki. Holy Fire® Reiki, is a system provided by the International Center of Reiki Training. Holy Fire® Reiki is an evolved frequency of Reiki that is more refined and constantly growing within the practitioner. It is typically gentle but it is known for the high intensity of HEAT! No matter if you are a beginning student or a Master of another lineage of Reiki, students quickly understand there is a difference in the depth the energy can take you healing the passageway within your process of your true Authenticity.
- A Reiki talk
- Personalized Reiki Circles
- Group Healing Experience
- Crystal Gridworks
- Crystal Bowl & Sound Healing
- How to to become a Reiki practitioner
- How do develop your business
- How to manifest your creation
- Heart Talk
- The Chakra System
- Relaxing techniques and bring more peace in your life
- Holy Fire Experience
- Mini workshops: Chakra Concepts, Crystal Grids, Manifesting your intension, creating inspirational cards & MORE.
- Personalized & Group Readings
- Group Meditations & Healing Experiences
- Crystal Bowl Concerts
- Holy Fire Reiki Experiences
- Group Blessings
- Bonfire (weather permitting)
- Nature Walks (weather permitting)
- $450 3 hours 5-14 people
- Journey Experiences
- Holy Fire Experiences
- Crystal Bowl Sound Bath
- Reiki Sessions
- Sound healing Session
- Akashic Records Reading
- Ancestral Healing
- Soul Retrieval
- Past Life Healing
- Stress Reduction
- Chakra Balancing
- Private Coaching/Mentoring
- Ranges $75-$100, 30 minutes or 1hour
- What should I expect when I come for a Reiki treatment?
You will find a quite, peaceful treatment area, a massage table, soothing music, warm temperature, and dim lighting. Clothes remain on. Remove your shoes, watch, glasses and jewelry.
The practitioner takes a brief history of your health, asks you to share what stresses or body dis-comforts you may be feeling on the day of the treatment, or in the recent past. You set your mind to relax and enjoy the session. You will be asked to set an Intention for the session.
- You should drink a glass of water thirty to sixty minutes before your treatment. Six to eight glasses of water are recommended for two to three days following treatments.
- The practitioner works with the Chakras, subtle energies systems or the areas of the body of specific dis-comfort.
- Please allow yourself 1-1.5 hours
- What is a Reiki Treatment like?
In a standard treatment the Reiki energy flows from the practitioners hands into the client. You are usually laying on a massage table but treatments can also be given while the client is seated or even standing. The client remains fully clothed. The practitioner places her/his hands on or near the clients body in a series of hand positions. These include positions around the head and shoulders, the stomach, and feet. Other, more specific positions may be used based on the clients needs. Kathy’s hands normally appears very warm, each position is held for three to ten minutes depending on how much Reiki the client needs at each position.
Usually feelings of deep relaxation are usually felt by all. In addition, many feel a wonderful warm glowing radiance that flows through and surrounds them. As the Reiki energy encourages one to let go of all tension, anxiety, fear or other negative feelings, filling with positive frequency’s a state of peace and well-being is experienced. Some drift off to sleep or report floating outside their bodies or have visions and other mystical experiences. At the end of the treatment, one feels refreshed with a more positive, balanced outlook. The treatment usually lasts between 45 and 90 minutes.
- How often and for what period of time are treatments recommended? That depends upon the receiver’s health, the level of stress in one’s life, & what other therapies might be going on. In general, if one has a long-term illness of a serious nature, then the Reiki sessions ought to be frequent over several months time and then every 3 or 4 weeks for a period of six months to a year.
If the condition is acute or short-term, then four or five treatments, most likely on a weekly basis, can bring great relief and homeostasis to body, mind and spirit.
- Cost & How do I make an appointment?
There are several ways to make an appointment with Kathy.
- Full Treatment sessions are $75.00 1-hour
- Schedule on this website
- Contact Kathy via email firstname.lastname@example.org, text, & phone
- Can anyone learn Reiki?
Yes, anyone can learn Reiki. The class setting is a bit different than most metaphysical workshops. The ability to do Reiki is simply transferred from the teacher to the student through a process called a placement that takes place during a Reiki class. Once one receives this placement, they have the ability to do Reiki. You can become a Reiki Practitioner in one weekend.
- Do you have a list of class descriptions? Yes, For detail descriptions please click Reiki Workshops on the menu bar
- Do you have a cancellation policy?
Sessions with Kathy: Yes, It requires 24 hours advance, you can reschedule your appointment only 1 time without any extra charges. Events: Refund policy is honored only if the event planner cancels.